1) The opposite of Pwnage; what happens when something is Pwned
2) When a fail is so huge and so epic that the entire time period in which that fail happened must become an age of fail--a failage (pronounced fail-age)
3) The correct spelling of Failness
4) A literal fail, as in Rock Band. However, cannot be applied if the song is rated "impossibly difficult", because if it is, geek is a much better term.
1) Watch that noob getting wrecked in Halo! thats total failage!
2) Driving off a cliff in mario kart. on a course with no cliffs.
3) Even my computer tells me I spelled it wrong, but if it doesn't then it's still failage
4) Failing on Eye of the Tiger on guitar. Or drums. Or bass. Or singing.
Prices shown in USD.
Skriv in din E-post adress nedan för att få vårt gratis Urban ord för dagen varje morgon!
E-posten är sänd från email@example.com. Vi kommer aldrig spamma dig.