The Game, wanting out of the hood, decided to tag along with his older brother, Big Fase 100. Fase taught him how to run the streets and set up shop. Fase, being a Blood gangmember, converted The Game into a Blood. Then, when one of his adopted brothers died, The Game went hard-core. He stole anything he could and sold everything he could. His mother, after giving him a second chance, kicked The Game out of her house.
Fase and The Game then moved to the projects of a nearby city and set up shop there. A lucrative businesss, the drug trade caught the eyes of many rivals. One night, while The Game was alone in his apartment, there was a knock on the door. When he opened up, he would get shot five times. Becoming very thankful, he spent the next five months in recovery thiking about a better future. The Game asked his brother Fase to bring him Dre’s The Chronic, Big’s Ready To Die, Jay-Z’s Reasonable Doubt, Ice Cube’s Death Certificate, Snoop’s Doggystyle, 2Pac’s All Eyez On Me, every Kool G Rap record, and anything from NWA.
After analyzing them, The Game came out with his own mix-tape. The CD would eventually hit the hands of the Gangsta Rap King, Dr.Dre. After signing him with Aftermath Records, Dr. Dre wanted to expose The Game to the rap game. Seeing as how 50 Cent was in the news and well known, Dr. Dre thought that moving The Game into G-Unit would give him the eyes he needed to see rap. At first, 50 Cent and The Game were getting along. 50 Cent helped The Game make songs for his album, The Documentary. But after long, the two ex-gang members' relationship would head south. After Ja Rule, Fat Joe, and Jadakiss came out with "New York", 50 Cent made a track for his new album, The Massacre, called "Piggy Bank". The song contained disses at Ja Rule, Fat Joe, and Jadakiss. 50 Cent looked for ALL of the G-Unit to back him up. But when The Game publicly spoke to MTV and said that he chose NEITHER side, 50 Cent grew pissed. Then, when 50 Cent found out that The Game was doing songs with Nas, 50 Cent publicly spoke to Hot 97, in New York, kicking The Game out of G-Unit. The interview would be cut short however, after shots were heard coming out of the Hot 97 building. Even so, The Game is a crazy raper. The Game's ability is superb in that he has a flow of words and doesn't go over the beats per minute. The Game's experences bring out the gangsta that he is and his rhymes easily out-wit those of 50 Cent. With The Documentary almost reaching platinum, The Game has proved that even the January cold can't stop his West Coast hot rhymes. His only regret? The fact that his grandma, the one who nicknamed him The Game, never saw him make it in the game...
When you lose, you must tell everyone near you.
You can not stop playing The Game once informed of the rules. However, the game is to be sold, not to be told.
When you hear someone lose the game, then you lose, hate the player.
The only way to win The Game is to really, honestly, forget about The Game. This rarely happens so basically you win but will never know you win because as soon as you do, you lose.
And yes, you just lost. So stop thinking about it if you want to win, or you're screwed.
Contrary to popular opinion, hating the game is not okay. You should hate the player.
"You sons of bitches need to realize that you just mother fucking lost mother fucker!"
"Damnit, the game!"
1. Whenever you think of The Game, you have to tell everyone you're with that you thought of The Game.
2. If someone that you tell doesn't know what The Game is, you have to explain The Game to them.
3. If there is no one around when you think of The Game, you have to call the person who first told you about The Game to tell them that you thought of The Game.
4. After someone says that they thought of The Game, there is a 20-minute grace period for everyone to forget about The Game before it can be brought up again.
And that's it. Annoy your friends!
Liz: Shut the fuck up, Seth. No one wants to hear about your stupid Game.
Stoner 2 - "... ... ... oh shit dude"
The Game is just The Game. Thats the only real way to describe it.
Okay, I'll try to be a little more helpful...
No one really knows where The Game came from, or who started it, or why, but whatever the answers to these currently answerless questions, it remains that The Game has infected just about every corner of respectable society, though as far as I am aware it has yet to properly break out of Western Europe.
It is highly pointless, but at the same time highly amusing/aggravating (depending on your viewpoint.).
It also makes a good ice breaker during the dreaded Awkward Silence, but be warned-if you are actively playing The Game (i.e, playing to lose) then you will quickly find yourself without any friends. Nobody likes an annoying retard.
The easiest way to understand The Game is if you know the rules to it (please read below =)
Basic (and currently definitive) rules:
1. The Game is The Game. (You'd be amazed at how many people dont actually understand this first extremeley simple fact.)
2. The object, or aim, of The Game is not to think about The Game.
3. If you think about The Game, you have lost The Game.
4. (a) If you lose The Game, you must instantly declare it to everyone around you in some manner of communication, usually by exclaiming loudly "I've lost The Game". Consequently, everyone else will then have thought of The Game, and subsequently lost it.
(b)If someone tells you they have lost The Game, you yourself DO NOT need to declare this, as from the point where the first person loses The Game everyone in the vicinity has immunity for ten minutes. In these ten minutes you cannot lose The Game.
The idea of the ten minute rule is that this allows everybody to once again forget about The Game.
5. This immunity expires exactly after ten minutes. If, after these ten minutes, you think about The Game then you have once again lost The Game and must declare.
6. (a) There is no limit to the number of times you can lose The Game. (Once you begin, you are playing forever muhahahaha!!)
(b) Some people think that they can simply 'not play' The Game. They are in denial and deserve a reality check. You cannot escape The Game once you are involved (unless you win-see Rule 7).
7. (a) There is only one way to win The Game, and that is to truly and honestly forget about it completely.
In two years of Game-ness, i have only known one person to do so, to the shock and awe of the rest of our little clique.
(b) This also means that if you do manage to win The Game, you will never know that you have won.
This is because if you know you have won, then you have just thought about it (and consequently lost).
8. If you lose The Game, and someone (foolishly) asks "whats The Game?", please either explain it to them, or direct them toward this 'manual', as an unspoken purpose to The Game is to get as many people playing as possible =)
Thank you for reading. Im glad to be of annoyance =)
2. A member of G-Unit rap group who hails from Compton and was originaly signed by Dr.Dre.