Kolla upp vilket ord som helst, t.ex. fleek:
New synthesized word to describe the computer editing action of "cutting" or "copying" highlighted text and "pasting" elsewhere.
If you still use the wizard, you will need to "cutpaste" that code into the front end so it will remember it.
av Chris0101 28 augusti 2010