Kolla upp vilket ord som helst, t.ex. blumpkin:
Refers to a sticky substance that is commonly used to fill or close seams or crevices.

A window or door caulking.

The carpenter used duckumpucky to fill in the cracks after installing the new window.
av ChuckWhitson 28 december 2008

Words related to Duckumpucky

carpentry caulking fill silicone window