1. To have a combination of amnesia and alzheimers.
2. To giveth and then taketh away.
3. To have the emotional habits and demeanor of a 5 year old at the age of 50 or more.
4. To not be able to explain the simplest technical matter, yet refer to yourself as a world leading expert.
5. To be so crazy and deranged that your friends and family love you for it.
To receive an order from your largest customer, then try to place the ordwer with your customer insteasd of with your supplier, the forget you issued an order at all, then forget you received an order at all, then to ask where did all the orders go? Then to be told we received the order. Then to forget whether we placed the order or not, then to forgert to confirm your customers order, then to have them cancel their order due to lack of communication, then to withdraw their funds from your bank account, then for you not to notice they withdrew their funds,