1. Place where you can find the sickest brands in the biz and for next to nothing—run by people like Robin Hood and his Merry Men…uh…minus the rad tights and feather hats.
2. Site pledged to surf and skate that delivers one fix at a time, 'til you're shaky, sweaty, and compromising your morals for more. Drops one stupidly marked-down deal each night at midnight and sell it 'til it's gone
3. Site committed to making sure you don’t look like a douchebag selling surf, skate gear for dirt cheap. Cheaper than your mom because there’s not much time to make money when you’re this busy being pompous.
1. Provides cheap gear for endlessly devoted skiers.
2. Ski bums go-to-site to find deals on planks, boots, ski-specific gear
3. A site devoted to helping the ski bum still make rent; can be as epic as a pow day.
1. Outdoor gurus go-to-site where premium gear is sold at a price that is downright criminal.
2. Where mountain men and women go for fat deals (up to 80% off and no less than 50% off),
3. A site that feeds the outdoor addiction dedicated to selling outdoor gear one screamin’ deal at a time until it’s gone 24/7.
Also see compulsive, addiction
1. Provides cheap gear for those who clip in or mount up every chance they get, rain or shine, hot or cold; for those who sneak away at midnight just to stare at their secret two-wheeled lover.
2. Provides premium products at cold cuts prices for riders whose carbon fiber parts and CNC-machined aluminum pivots make them sweat and shake like extras in Flashdance.
3. Here to feed the biking lifehood with merchandise from the Tour to the North Shore
1. A roadie's go-to site: one ridiculous deal, on gear, one at a time, until it's gone; Like the smoothest paceline you've ever ridden.
2. A place where those who have ever purchased a month of cable to watch the tour can buy primo cycling gear at a scandalous price.
3. A place for those leg shavers trying to avoid road rash find the bike goods.